- Garlic Galore Mix (dry) (You can also use with our Herb & Cheddar mix!)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1pkg. (28 to 32 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cup shredded Italian style cheese blend, reserve 1 cup
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup*
- 1/2 cup milk or water
Preheat oven to 350°. Mix all ingredients (except 1 cup of cheese, reserved) in a large mixing bowl. Spoon mixture into a well-greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle reserved cup of cheese evenly over top of mixture. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking an additional 30-40 minutes to until bubbly around edges and the cheese begins to brown. Serves 6.
*Can use cream of potato, chicken or celery.