- 1-1/2 tsp. Parmesean Herb Dip Mix, dry
- 1 jar (20 oz.) spaghetti (pasta) sauce
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 container (8 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
Preheat oven to 375°. Blend together ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and 1-1/2 tsp. of Parmesean Herb DipMix (dry mix) in a mixing bowl. Spread about 1 cup of pasta sauce in a greased 2 qt. shallow baking dish. Top with 3 uncooked noodles and spread cheese mixture over noodles. Spread 1 cup of sauce over cheese mixture. Top with remaining uncooked noodles and remaining pasta sauce. Carefully pour 1/2 cup of water over top and cover. Bake at 375° for 1 hour, uncover and top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for 5 additional minutes to melt cheese. Let stand 5 minutes. Serves 6.