- 1 packet Harvest Pumpkin Dip Mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup oil (or melted butter/margarine)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans (chopped), optional
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch baking pan. Place the Harvest Pumpkin Dip Mix in a bowl and add hot water; mix well with fork. Allow to set 3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and mix well with spoon. Spread batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle on cinnamon sugar topping if desired BEFORE baking. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until it springs back when lightly touched.
Add your topping of choice:
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Mix well; sprinkle over batter in pan.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Blend all ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer. Mix on high until creamy. Spread frosting on top of cooled bars.