- 1 packet Jalapeno Cheddar Dip Mix (or even our spicy jalapeno!)
- 3 Tbls. sour cream
- 2 (8 oz. pkgs.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. garlic salt or onion salt
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced (approximately
1/2 to 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack Cheese*
Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Chill overnight or minimum of 6 hours before serving. Shape into a ball and serve with tortilla chips.
*Pepper Jack cheese may be difficult to find shredded; we suggest you purchase an 8 oz. block of Pepper Jack Cheese and shred it yourself.