3 in 1 Massage Candle - 6 oz Twinkle Twinkle
Limited Edition Holiday Fragrance! Fragrance Notes: Firm Balsam Oil, Sheer Amber, and Cedarwood Oil
Our 3 in 1 massage candles melt down into a massage oil with a unique blend of six natural oils providing a professional slip that moisturizes skin, leaving it appear more healthy and hydrated with a youthful looking glow. Experience this "liquid gold" by pouring it directly onto the body for a warm massage, or in place of your daily moisturizer
HOW TO USE
Burn candle until partially liquid. Allow oil to melt to the edges of the tin. Pour or spoon into hand & apply to skin. Can be used as a warm massage oil or daily moisturizer. Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 in (0.64 cm)
- Hemp seed oil has high levels of Omega 3 and 6 Essential Fatty Acids which nourish and protect the skin.
- Jojoba seed oil absorbs into the skin and delivers hydration and long-lasting moisture.
- Soybean oil is a great source of antioxidants and helps keep skin healthy and youthful looking.
- Avocado oil triggers the production of collagen in the skin which helps it stay smooth and rejuvenated. It easily absorbs into the skin and is an excellent moisturizer.
- Apricot kernel oil is good for soothing dry, parched skin. It absorbs quickly and provides moisture for long periods of time.
- Coconut oil smoothes and moisturizes skin all day, leaving it feeling silky soft.
|bust||35 - 36||37 - 38||39 - 40||41 - 42|
|waist||27 - 28||29 - 30||31 - 32||33 - 34|
|hips||36 - 37||38 - 39||40 - 41||42 - 43|
|One Size (OS)||Fits Sizing small to XL||General Fit is US size 2 - 14|
|Plus Size||Fits Sizing XL to 3X||General fit is US size 14 - 20|
|XPlus Size||Fits Sizing 2X to 4X||General fit is US size 20 - 26|
|XPlus (3X5X)||Fits Sizing 3X to 5X||General fit is US Size 22 - 32|
** Note that all body types are different. Our leggings may fit differently according to your body type. Please use this chart only for reference.
Our graphic Tees are made with a variety of style tshirts. Each listing will have its size measurements on it. Below is a basic size chart for quick reference.
|Sizes||Body Length||Body Width||Neck Size|