Floral Scent Tarts
Regular price $5.00
All of our tarts are made with 100% soy wax.
Each has 6 breakaway melts. The melts come in a reclosable clamshell packing.
Each melt is approx 1″ cube, and the package is 3.5oz
- A Walk in the Vineyard - A delightful walk through the vineyard! Fruity floral with top notes of merlot wine, strawberry and fuzzy peach.
- Bajan Fig and Oakmoss – Sensual Mediterranean fig with notes of green apple, strawberry, melon and fig along with fresh florals like lily, rosewood jasmine and violet. The base is a rich woody bouquet with oakmoss and velvety cashmere.
- Bamboo Sugarcane – Fresh topical bamboo with a blend of lime, musk, lemongrass and vanilla.
- Bergamot and Mandarin - The floral heart of green leafy rose, freesia and lilac create a feeling of joy that is given a touch of warmth by herbaceous lavender and woody orris root.
- Blackberry Sage - Luscious blackberries intermingled with subtle hints of fresh cut herbs
- Coconut Lime Verbena - Smooth coconut infused with lime zest and soft floral undertones.
- Fresh Flowers - Elaborate and elegant aura that blossoms of tulip, lilac, hyacinth, jasmine, rose & carnation.
- Fresh Grass - The sweet & refreshing smell of cut green grass on a sunny summer’s day.
- Gardenia – A sweet and spicy floral combination of gardenia, zesty orange flowers and tropical tuberose.
- Hibiscus Passion - Fresh floral notes of jasmine, rose, gardenia, and ylang with complex green herbal accords and marine breezes.
- Heavenly - This very popular designer scent is a smooth and woody floral musk with top notes of citrus bergamot. The heart is a velvety down with violets and sweet balsam. The dry is a long lasting sandalwood musk. (Victoria's Secret Type).
- Jasmine - An extravagant, powerful & warm scent of a blossoming jasmine bouquet.
- Japanese Cherry Blossom - This exotic fragrance is a sensuous blend of Japanese cherry blossom, vanilla rice, cedarwood and delicate mimosa petals.
- Juniper Breeze - Sparkling fresh bouquet with a top note blend of fruity apples, peaches and clean melon. The heart is herbaceous and woody with juniper, aloe, hawthorn and night blooming jasmine. The dry, a soft heliotrope and musk.
- Lemongrass – A blend of fresh cut lemongrass & green herbs.
- Lilac - Fresh and clean fragrance of a blooming lilac bush.
- Lily of the Valley - Wonderful floral spray. (BBW type)
- Lovespell - Luscious fusion of citrus, cherry blossom, hydrangea, apple and peach; with a hint of blondewood.
- Magnolia - Delightful floral scent of a blooming magnolia tree.
- Mint Mojito - Just like the drink! This scent is infused with the notes of mint, pineapple, strawberry and jasmine. (essential oils: eucalyptus and peppermint)
- Peonies & Peaches – Scrumptious, fresh peaches together with soft peonies.
- Plumeria - A sweet floral merging of jasmine, mimosa and iris accompanied by traces of plum, lemon, lime and apple.
- Rose - Real red roses intermingled with splashes of sweet musk & smooth sandalwood.
- Sage & Citrus – Fresh and zesty herbal citrus melding of lemon and lemongrass with accents of fresh sage, lavender and thyme.
- Sandalwood – Rich yet delicate, woody yet floral, exotic yet familiar.
- Scandalous - A Strong women's floral perfume scent. Hints of floral and musk
- Sensuality - A romantic combination of fruit and floral.
- Southern Delight - A dainty intermingling of blooming magnolia flowers, white gardenia and honeysuckle blossoms
- Sweet Pea - A fusion of hyacinth, lily of the valley, wild jasmine and violets with a murmur of herbal and musky undertones.
- Tuberose - This fragrance is tuberose, jasmine, lily of the valley, and ginger; sitting on base notes of violet, ylang ylang, peach, vanilla, and fresh woods.
- Tulips - Delightful top notes of earthy green, peach blossom and plum intermingled with red wine, lilac, marigold, tulips, carnation and jasmine balanced with a floral musk.
- Vanilla Lace – A hybrid of French & African vanillas with a sweet floral nuance.
- Honeysuckle – Sweet and fresh honeysuckle accord with hints of lilac, rose and jasmine.